- What kind of moulds can be produced?
- The development and production of moulds with our help
- The advantages of ordering moulds on Ukrhimplast
Our team consists of highly qualified professionals who use modern equipment; thus, the quality of our production of moulds does not concede Italian one!
What kind of moulds can be produced?
Moulds can vary in both size and use (namely, for the production of fuel tanks, floats, septic tanks and caissons, seed hoppers, sprayer tanks, containers for stationary storage and transportation of liquids, toilet stalls and showers, road blocks and many other products). Virtually all the articles which are presented on our website are moulded in the forms of our own production.
The development and production of moulds with our help
Our cooperation starts with your filling in the form brief and sending it to our email address email@example.com. After reviewing your brief, our representatives will contact you within 1-2 days to specify the details. Next, you will receive a commercial proposal. Ideally, this proposal includes:
- З-D Mould image
- The estimated cost of manufacturing a mould
- The production term of a mould
In the case of reaching an agreement and signing the contract, we launch work:
- Developing a technical task.
- Producing a rotational mould of the product.
- Producing several testing products.
Articles are sent to the customer for testing. In the case of minor issues or flaws, there may be a correction of a ready made mould, as well as alteration of the production mode for thickening or thinning the walls of a product.
- Developing all the necessary documentation.
- Delivering a mould, test products and documentation.
The advantages of ordering moulds on «Ukrkhimplast» Ltd
- Computer visualization of future products
- 3D modelling of moulds and products
- A collaborative design of moulds and products based on packaging, warehousing, setting-up, storage, transportation and maintenance of products
- A minimum duration of manufacturing a mould is 1 month
- Prepayment shall not exceed more than 50%
- Final payment is made only after the approval of the mould based on the compliance of a prototype with the approved sketch of the product
- The price for manufacturing a mould starts from the figure of $ 500
- A full set of technical documentation is provided
- The possibility of producing a test batch of products
- The possibility of modernization and alteration of moulds
Feel free to contact us in case any questions related to the production of moulds by our company arise by calling +38 (044) 492-82-06 or writing to our email firstname.lastname@example.org.