- Conclusion of the state sanitary and epidemiological expertise
- Expert opinion on the project's technical specifications TS 25.2-33458437-005:2008
- Specifications approved by the State Department of Fire Safety, Gospromgornadzora, Chief Sanitary Inspector
In order to avoid congestion of construction debris in the elements of the garbage, it is not allowed to discard lumps of more than 35 cm in size or in bulk simultaneously pieces larger than 20 cm, sharp pieces of metal, reinforcement and glass.
For reliable operation and to avoid premature breakages from the action of significant dynamic loads from discharged debris, it is necessary to install metal speed dampers every 10 to 15 cones. To secure the garbage collector column, use only the brackets provided or agreed with the manufacturer.
When assembling it is necessary to observe the rule: when the cones are hung, the lower section of the upper cone should be not less than 100 mm below the upper section of the lower cone.
When installing a waste:
- The weight of the receiving cone is 11 kg, L = 1200 mm, inner diameter - 450 \ 365 mm;
- The weight of the receiving cone is 9 kg, L = 800 mm, inner diameter is 535 \ 365 mm;
- The weight of the straight cone is 9 kg, L = 1100 mm, inner diameter is 535 \ 365 mm;
- The weight of the absorber of speed - 42 kg, L = 1100 mm;
- The weight of the frame-bracket is 47 kg, L = 1750 mm, B = 350 mm.